Thursday, December 24, 2009

Breakdown

Well, it finally happened. I had the "breakdown day" I have felt coming for some time.
Everything I saw or heard or thought of sent my thoughts to how much I miss Jeremy. It is not only his death that I thought about though. It was how long it has been since I celebrated Christmas with my family.
I had Christmas with Jeremy last in 2006. Haven't had Christmas with my mom or brother since about 1997, and my dad since 1993? I always believed children should be at home on Christmas morning. Now that I don't have that "restriction," the weather plays a key factor in my winter travels, making it hard to plan anything in the PNW.
I would give anything to be with my family at Christmas. It just can't be done.......not this year at least. Jamey is working today and everyone has their plans set. Maybe next year.....

No comments:

Post a Comment